Delivery Charges and Targets
|Location||Flat Rate||Free Shipping||Target|
|New Zealand||$10.00 *||FREE for orders over $199.00 *||1-2 days|
|Australia||$65.00 *||FREE for orders over $1,999.00 *||1-2 days|
|Rest of the World||$85.00 *||FREE for orders over $1,999.00 *||2-3 days|
* Delivery charges above exclude pre-filled beanbags.
Pre-filled beanbags can be collected from our showroom or warehouse, or we can courier pre-filled beanbags to any address in Central Auckland* for a flat rate of $70.00 per order.
When circumstances demand, we can ship pre-filled beanbags almost anywhere in the world. If you do need beans delivered outside Auckland, please contact us for a quote, but be aware that it will almost certainly be more cost-effective to buy beans locally than to ship pre-filled beanbags over long distances. We know that this is annoying, but it's true.
Our Delivery Promise
Nobody likes waiting for stuff - particularly if it is awesome stuff from Coast New Zealand. Accordingly, our aim is to despatch your order as soon as we possibly can and to get it to you a.s.a.p.
In order to avoid any disappointment and to minimise frustration, we promise:
• If your order is in stock we will despatch it before the end of the next working day;
• If any part of your order is out of stock, we will contact you before the end of the next working day with options (see below);
• If, for whatever reason, we anticipate a delay in the despatch or delivery of your order, we will contact you.
We do our best to keep all items in stock. However, some items sell out faster than anticipated and can be subject to production delays.
If an item is out of stock we will advise as to when we expect delivery and, if you still wish to place your order, we will dispatch it as soon as possible.
Tracking and Tracing
• You will receive an email acknowledgement from us once you order has been placed through the website
• You will receive a further email with a link to live tracking once your order is despatched.
Delays in Transit
Every now and then, an order is delayed in transit. When that occurs, we are not always the first to know, but rest assured that once we become aware of the delay, we will do whatever we can to get things moving.
Delays due to officialdom are rare, but sadly out of our control.
We do what we can to expedite the progress of each consignment and for some countries (including Australia and the USA) we have formal arrangements in place to ensure that duty is not raised.
In the event that duty is payable on your order, then, unfortunately, it is payable by you, the importer (see below) and is not payable by Coast.
Pricing and Currency
The prices displayed in the shopping area of this website (i.e. before you reach the check-out area) are determined by your location. The actual prices, shipping charges and government sales taxes payable at check-out will vary according to shipping address that you select during the check-out process.
GST, Customs and Duty
Australia and New Zealand
• Deliveries within Australia and New Zealand are subject to GST (which is included in the total price payable on check-out), but are not subject to any additional customs charges or duties.
• Deliveries within to the USA are not usually subject to customs charges or duty. Coast has applied for and obtained the following ruling from US Customs and Border Protection:
"The applicable subheading for the bean bag chair covers will be 9401.90.5020, Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS) … The rate of duty will be free"
Rest of the World
• If your order is to be delivered outside New Zealand, Australia or the USA it may attract import duty and local sales taxes that must be paid upon receipt of the shipment. These rules vary by country and region and are determined by local governmental agencies and not by us.
• Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Carriers we use
Our aim is to use the most efficient and effective form of freight for our clients. We use the following carriers.
DHL - for shipments within Australia and most international destinations
CourierPost - for most domestic (New Zealand) orders
Sub60 - for most pre-filled beanbag deliveries with Auckland