Delivery Charges and Targets for Beanbags (Marine Bean and Isla Collections)
|UNFILLED BEANBAG||PRE-FILLED BEANBAG|
|Destination||Cost per Order||Target||Cost per Order||Target|
|Central Auckland*||FREE||1-2 days||FREE**||4-6 days|
|Rest of New Zealand||FREE||1-2 days||FREE**||14 days|
'Central Auckland' covers the central suburbs as far as Albany to the north and Drury to the south and excludes the islands of the Hauraki Gulf. Availability of this service (or otherwise) to a given address is solely at the discretion of Coast New Zealand.
** FREE until 30th April 2023
Please visit our international website (row.coasnewzealand.com).
Delivery Charges and Targets for Luggage, Cushions and Fabric
|Location||Flat Rate per Order||Free Shipping||Target|
|New Zealand||$18.00||FREE for orders over $299.00||1-2 days|
Our Delivery Promise
Nobody likes waiting for stuff - particularly if it is awesome stuff from Coast New Zealand. Accordingly, our aim is to despatch your order as soon as we possibly can and to get it to you a.s.a.p.
In order to avoid any disappointment and to minimise frustration, we promise:
• If your order is in stock we will despatch it before the end of the next working day;
• If any part of your order is out of stock, we will contact you before the end of the next working day with options (see below);
• If, for whatever reason, we anticipate a delay in the despatch or delivery of your order, we will contact you.
We do our best to keep all items in stock. However, some items sell out faster than anticipated and can be subject to production delays.
If an item is out of stock we will advise as to when we expect delivery and, if you still wish to place your order, we will dispatch it as soon as possible.
Tracking and Tracing
• You will receive an email acknowledgement from us once you order has been placed through the website
• You will receive a further email with a link to live tracking once your order is despatched.
Delays in Transit
Every now and then, an order is delayed in transit. When that occurs, we are not always the first to know, but rest assured that once we become aware of the delay, we will do whatever we can to get things moving.