Coast outdoor beanbags and accessories are designed to survive outside, but in all cases, the life of your purchase will be greatly prolonged with regular cleaning and light maintenance - and a little common sense. In short, the better you treat it, the longer it will last.
Sunbrella is a solution-dyed acrylic specifically developed of exterior use. Sunbrella fabrics are highly water repellent, but breathable. Solution-dyed fibres are highly resistant to fading. Sunbrella’s unique colouring process avoids harmful effluents associated with conventional dyeing processes. It also dramatically reduces water and energy consumption.
Sunbrella fabrics are engineered for a serviceable lifespan two to ten times longer than conventional fabrics. The impact of producing cotton canvas, for example, must be multiplied many times to compare it with Sunbrella's extended longevity.
303 should be applied to Sunbrella fabrics after each thorough cleaning, which typically removes the original finish and reduces the fabric’s water repellency.
- Clean Sunbrella fabric, using one of the cleaning methods;
- Allow Sunbrella to completely air dry;
- Apply 303 Fabric Guard in a well-ventilated area following instructions on the container;
- Apply 303 in a thin, even coat and allow fabric to dry completely;
- Apply a second thin, even coating of 303. (Two light coatings are more effective in restoring fabric water resistance than a single heavy coating;
A 16-oz/475 ml bottle provides coverage of up to 50 square feet of fabric.)
For more information, please visit www.303products.com.
Forgot to add to your order? Grab a bottle of protectant 303 here.